February 27, 2010

Update on Baby Thomas

Well I thought I would give an update on the pregnancy. I've been doing really well. Coming up on my 14th week. No sickness at all which is great! I've had a few moments of getting hot and dizzy without any warning and I have to sit down before I get sick. But it usually passes within minutes. About the only regular pants I can fit into are my jeans, but even then I have to do the pony tail holder trick. My friend Jennifer has so graciously let me borrow all her maternity clothes which have been a blessing. I want to start showing a little more so that it looks like I'm pregnant.

The only problem I've been having is not being able to sleep. I can usually fall asleep pretty easily, but I can't stay asleep. I get up at least every 2 hours to go to the bathroom. I've tried not drinking anything after 7 pm and even that does no good. I know it's just preparing me for what is yet to come, but I would give anything to even sleep a full 4 hours. I still have at least one major mood swing a week, which I don't think is too horrible. And right now I want nothing to do with meat! It grosses me out! About the only meat I'm ok with is hamburger. No chicken, no turkey, blah!! I want fruits, vegetables, salad, and pasta.


My biggest thing right now is I want to know the sex of the baby really bad. I feel like once I know the sex, it'll be real. We can really start planning things and changing the guest bedroom into a nursery. I can start buying cute outfits and getting excited about names. Hopefully we can find out before April 2nd because we're going to FL for spring break and taking a trip to Disney World and I really want to buy an outfit while we're there. I also want to feel the baby kick. And then run to Mike so he can feel it too. I'm so excited to share this moment with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment