January 31, 2011

5 Months Old


Well, I can't believe it, but the big man is 5 months old. Crazy how time flies. Some exciting this that Drew has been doing are eating rice cereal. He's done a great job with it. He eats it during lunch and dinner. We started only eating it at dinner for a couple weeks and then added it to his lunch menu. He eats it like a pro. And even got upset with Krisi (babysitter) today when she wasn't quick enough. He's also staying up a little longer after feedings. As long as he has the boppy around him he's getting really good at sitting up by himself and playing with toys. Before I know it, he'll be crawling around the room.



We also tried baby food for the first time tonight. We started with carrots and Drew loved them!! He didn't make any weird faces (which actually disappointed me a little bit) and ate half of the jar. He probably would have eaten more had I let him, but I wanted to take it easy his first time on baby food. We'll probably try green beans Friday or Saturday. Maybe I'll get my sour type face on that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment