April 8, 2010

19 Weeks


Here I am at 19 weeks. Still doing good. I don't feel like I'm getting any bigger. But I've been told that some people don't really pop out till 6 or 7 months. Still extremely tired all the time. And I've been trying to wait as long as possible to stop sleeping on my stomach and I think that time has finally come. It's getting really uncomfortable which makes it hard to fall asleep cause I'm a big stomach sleeper. I've noticed that I'm snacking a little more. I think I've felt the baby kick, but if its it, it doesn't feel like much, just a little poke. I can't wait for the day when I can have Mike put his hand on my belly so he can feel it. We find out next Thursday if it's a boy or girl. And then we can start decorating the room and buy things. We've only bought 2 outfits so far. A UK onesie and a onesie from Disney World. Everything keeps getting more real by the minute!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, since you said all I had to do was ask prior to, this is your warning- when I see you at the shootout on Sunday, I'm totally petting your tummy cause it looks more like a baby belly now than the last time I saw you, lol. And that, my dear, is nothing but a compliment. Can't wait til the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby bump is looking very cute! I didn't "show" my first time until week 20 or 21 and then I felt preggo for real! :) Can't wait to see what you will be having!

    ReplyDelete