April 16, 2010

It's a boy!!

Now while I have to admit I was a little bummed about my baby not being a girl...the more I've thought about it, I think I'm going to love having a little boy. Mike is super pumped about it. Which I think will make this pregnancy easier for the both of his cause I'll be able to see him excited and get into the baby stuff a little more.

I loved going to the ultra sound and seeing our little man. And let me tell you, he enjoyed this little bit of mountain dew I drank before hand, but did not enjoy the fact that someone kept pushing on his home. What a weird yet amazing sensation to feel something push and move around inside of you. We're going to name him Andrew Bryan Thomas. We'll call him Drew. Andrew was Mike's great grandpa's name and Bryan was my maiden name.

Now it's time to start actually planning and buying the essentials. I think I've found the car seat/stroller set I want. It's gray and lime green. There's also a matching play pen/bassinet to go with it. And I've been thinking about room color theme and a fellow teacher gave me a great idea so now I just need to find the perfect crib bedding to match that idea. Can't wait!! Not only do I get to plan which I love to do, I get to create a check list and check things off as we go, but I also get to go shopping!! Be low are some pictures from the ultra sound.




Proof that there is indeed a boy inside me.


A side view of our little man and his Buddha Belly.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! :) excited for you! i am just like you... love planning and making check list! once i go on monday i will be doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so excited about the adventure of a little boy :) Planning the nursery is the most fun by far!

    ReplyDelete