May 19, 2010

I just keep on growing...


Well, I'm just about to hit the 25 week mark. Things are still going good. Not sleeping as much at night like I'd like to, but I'm used to it. I'm trying to come home from school right away at least 2 times a week so I can take a nap. Gives me a chance to relax and snuggle with Starr too. I'm usually able to elevate my legs every night for at least an hour. Baby Drew does a little moving and grooving every night starting at about 8 until I go to sleep around 10:30. I haven't been woken up by his kicking...yet...(knock on wood.) The doctor says I'm growing just fine. I've gained 18 pounds since I've found out I was pregnant. I don't feel like I've gained that much...must be belly and water...and quite possibly my boobs. I feel like they're ginormous. Drew's heartbeat was good and strong at the doctor and he was kicking back when the monitor was being pushed on my belly. I don't fell like I've grown that much, but then I look at pictures and realize my belly just keeps sticking farther and farther out. I've done my baby registering at Babies R Us!! That was fun! Now I'm on the search for nursery furniture. I'm being really picky about it, but I want it to be good furniture that's going to last and grow with Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment