May 6, 2010

Baby Drew Update

Well I guess it's time for a baby update. I feel like I'm being used daily as a personal 3 ring circus. Thankfully it's not during times when I sleep. Drew seems to have the same schedule as me as of right now. No new weird cravings or dislikes. Same as always. In the past week and a half I've been able to not only feel him moving but watch my belly do little waves which I think is super neat to watch. Makes me want to watch my belly all the time.

Some complaints I have are that it's getting harder to sleep more comfortably. I wish I could detach my belly at night and then put it back on when I wake up. I've had sleep problems since college, so being uncomfortable doesn't make sleep any easier. I'm a belly sleeper and obviously I can't do that anymore until September. (Which I may celebrate come that time.) I also don't like that fact that every night when I lay down to start reading my book I get a burning sensation right at the bottom of my sternum and only goes away when I apply pressure. It gets really annoying to do every night.

I've noticed I'm getting winded and tired a lot easier. And I've now realized it's a bad idea to run. I ran back into school one day and paid for it the rest of the night. I'm getting more and more excited to see what Drew looks like. I can't wait to see him and then compare mine and Mike's baby pictures with Drew. I do hope Drew has Mike's eyes. Sometime in late July or early August I want to get 3D ultrasound pictures done.

I'm also very excited to start working on the nursery this summer. I do have my diaper bag. My step-mom bought it for me this past weekend. There's a store near my parent's house called Jenna Claire. You can design your own bags. I'm super excited to see mine in a few weeks. And I'll make sure to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment