July 5, 2010

About 2 more months to go...



Well here I am at a little over 31 weeks. We've got about 2 months to go. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I will say I'm ready for baby Drew to be here, if for nothing else but to be comfortable again. This whole being pregnant in the summer thing stinks!! If we decide to get pregnant again, the baby is going to be due in like December. Baby Drew has upped his hiccuping to about 4 times a day and loves to get all his wiggles out right before bedtime. My biggest issue just like every other post is sleep. I've got about 3 different pillows I now sleep with propping something up on my body and every time I need to move I have to reorganize the pillows. And when there's myself, my husband, and two dogs in the bed...not always an easy task.


Drew's room is done being painted. I've ordered the furniture and waiting for it to arrive. I've also bought some blank canvas boards to paint for his room. Still looking up ideas for those. Everything is turning out exactly how I imagined it. My 1st baby shower is less than 2 weeks away and I'm so excited to see everyone!! I really hope the furniture is here before the shower so I can show off the nursery. I'm really proud of the work that Jennifer and I put into it. Once it's fully completed with furniture and everything, I'll be sure to post pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. Being pregnant in the summer is not fun for sure! For some reason, we couldn't escape it for the second time! I feel your pain and hope you can relax and stay cool your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being pregnant in the summer!!! :) I planned it this way again after really enjoying it with Ivy. I don't know why since it is CRAZY hot, but I love not having to work, being able to cool off in the pool, and not having to stuff my big preggo body into layers of clothes. I am sorry that you aren't enjoying it quite so much! I hope sleep time gets better. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit, it's been nice to be able to lounge around at the biggest point of my pregnancy, but I'm naturally hot (even before being pregnant) so adding 20+ pounds onto me with 90 degree weather is not my idea of fun.

    ReplyDelete