August 18, 2010

38 weeks


Well, I've officially got 2 weeks left unless baby Drew decides to come earlier. I honestly don't think I'll make it to the 31st. Mike says I've dropped. I do feel like Drew is lower. And it is just getting harder to walk. I'm trying to not walk as much at school, but that's pretty much impossible being a teacher. Mike and I are both extremely excited to meet our little man. We're still both in amazement at how he moves in my belly and the different shapes my belly can take. We've gotten most of the big things we need right now and this weekend I'm going to go shopping and get a few more things off our registry that I think we need.


WORLD...BE PREPARED TO MEET ANDREW BRYAN THOMAS!!

2 comments:

  1. love the dress!!! :) baby drew will be here so soon! hang in there! i wonder if drew's gymnastic sessions take place at the same time as tula's.... is it between 8:30 and 10:30 pm? that is when our girl is wild!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's when he used to rock and roll inside me every night. But now that I've been teaching, walking, and standing most of the day, he usually starts as soon as I sit down for the evening. It might also have something to do with the fact that my husband pokes and prods my belly and talks to Drew because he loves to watch my belly move.

    ReplyDelete