October 11, 2010

My Little Smily Man

I love this little guy so much! Even through all the middle of the night feedings which cause mommy to go a little crazy sometimes because of lack of sleep. I know it's been 6 weeks, but I think I'm finally learning some things about him like how he doesn't really take all of his lunch time bottle...and that's ok. It's taken me a couple days to be ok with that. It doesn't change the length of his nap. He does great at night time feedings, pretty much sucking the bottle dry and then laying right back down to sleep without a peep. He's staying awake a little longer after feedings, but then I also know when he's tired.

I've been thinking about moving him to his room before I go back to school, but I don't think Mike is a big fan of that. I've got 2 and a half weeks before I go back and thought it would be a good time to attempt it. I don't think it'll be too hard, but I know it'll be different for him being a new place with a new smell. What is everyone's thoughts? When did you move your little ones into their cribs?




3 comments:

  1. That last picture is my favorite one you've taken yet!! We waited until Bailey was about 4 months old, I wasn't ready to do it sooner, but she would have probably adjusted okay. It took 3 or 4 days (that I can remember) to get her adjusted to the new room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little pictures!! Ivy slept in her crib from day 1 because her room was about 2 feet from our room. She did fine! I am not ready to move Tula because I don't want her to wake Ivy up. If you are ready, I think Baby Drew will love his big boy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't put Ella in her room until after the first winter because we didn't have good heat in there. By that point she loved our room, so she really didn't get in there until this summer! :) haha... Grayson will be in there soon now that he is sleeping through the night. I say do whatever you want!!!

    ReplyDelete