August 7, 2011

11 months

My Silly Stinker!!


Weight: 18 lbs. 6 oz.


Well I can't believe my little stinker almost a year old. Three more weeks! He's moving and grooving all the time. One of his favorite things to do is dance. In fact, during dinner he'll start his dancing to let us know he wants music played while we eat. It's so cute and funny. And I love the fact that Drew loves music. He can regularly say "Tyson", and calls every dog he sees Tyson. He's said "Trevor" and "What's that?" Still no "mommy" or "daddy" or "Starr."

He still has trouble in the weight department. I try to give him fattening things like pizza and french fries and he spits them out. He will eat green beans and peas like there's no tomorrow. He'll eat bread, and just about any type of fruit I give him. I think the one food he'll eat that's "bad for you" are cheesy poofs. I'm going to start doing some whole milk this week just to see what he does and hopefully he'll take to it really easily and can start gaining more weight. Sometimes he'll eat rice and tortilla. I guess I just don't know what else to do and when do I start, or can I since Drew has a weight problem, putting something on his tray and he has to eat that and if he doesn't then it'll be there later. I love that he's a healthy eater, don't get me wrong, but I just worry about his weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment