January 14, 2009

And baby makes four...





Just found out today that my brother and sister-in-law are going to have a little boy!! Right now, the name they're agreeing on is Carson Lee Bryan. Now Megan isn't all about the Cody, Carson, Kaydence, hard C's, but I think it's growing on her. When I asked her what Kaydence thought, she said Kaydence just looked at her and said "No sister." My brother comes home from Iraq in about a month and then they can really start planning andd buying. It's a little weird to think that my 20 year old brother will have 2 kids, but I love my little bug so I know I'll love little Carson the same. Now I just have to think of a nickname for him too. Little Carson is due June 1st, so we'll see when he chooses to venture out into the world. I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment