January 28, 2009

Bath Bombs

Now, I know this isn't about a book, but I'm trying to plug in my cousin's business. She has started making what she calls bath bombs. What is a bath bomb you may ask...well here's your answer straight from her website...


What is a bath bomb?

Bath bombs are traditionally round or ball shaped. Bath bombs are a popular spa product that after dropped into a tub of water fizz and dissolve away all while giving off a delicate aroma to relax you and relieve stress and muscle tension. They also moisturize your skin and leave you with a silky smooth feeling. Bath bombs have a huge variety of health benefits as well by using herbal remedies.



She can basically make anything you want. On her website there are regular bath bombs that smell like different flavors such as spring flowers, coconut, and even sugar cookies...yum! There are also Herbal bath bombs. To help cure a cold or the flu, aches and insomnia, even a cough or sore throat. I think one of my favorites are the bath bombs in the shape of cupcakes. They look so real. I'd be careful giving them to a child or explain to them that is it not real. My parents made that mistake one time when they gave me some soap that looked like a hostess cake. Took a big bite of that in the bath tub and learned the hard way that it was not chocolate. There are also bath bombs shaped like rocks, ducks, and frogs for the little ones. Right now there are special valentine bath bombs, and they are super cute.

I'm thinking they'd be great as gifts at bridal or baby showers for games, or just small favors for the people there. In March I'll be helping throw a lingeri e shower and I'll be hosting a bachelorette party for a very close friend. I'm definitely going to be buying some bath bombs as prizes and party favors. Now if there's something you want and don't see it on her website, use the contact page and ask if there's any way to get a mold of the shape you want. For example, throwing a bridal shower, maybe there's a mold of a bride and groom, maybe there's a mold of the male anatomy part. Seriously, if it's out there, Trisha can find it and make it.


Visit the website at http://www.beyondthebomb.com/


1 comment:

  1. why the hell am I not on your blog list? -Nick

    P.s. enjoy your concert tomorrow

    ReplyDelete